Auto insurance is a vital protection for any driver on the road. It covers the cost of damages and liabilities resulting from accidents, theft, or other unforeseen events. With so many auto insurance providers available in the market, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. In this blog post, we will discuss Oxford Auto Insurance, its owner, history, and all about it.
Owner of Oxford Auto Insurance
Oxford Auto Insurance is owned by Clear Blue Insurance Group, a leading provider of auto insurance in the United States. Clear Blue Insurance Group was founded in 2005 by Todd Hall and Paul Vredenburg. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and provides auto insurance in six states, including Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona. Clear Blue Insurance Group also owns other insurance companies, including American Southwest Insurance Managers, Insure One, and Platinum Supplemental Insurance.
History of Oxford Auto Insurance
Oxford Auto Insurance was founded in 1948 by James J. Barrese, Sr. in Chicago, Illinois. The company started as a small, family-owned business and grew over the years to become a leading provider of auto insurance in the state. In 2005, Oxford Auto Insurance was acquired by Clear Blue Insurance Group.
Oxford Auto Insurance offers a range of auto insurance products, including liability insurance, collision insurance, comprehensive insurance, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. The company also provides additional services such as roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and towing coverage.
Services Provided by Oxford Auto Insurance
Oxford Auto Insurance offers a range of services to its customers, including:
- Auto Insurance Policies: Oxford Auto Insurance offers a range of auto insurance policies, including liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage. They also offer uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, which protects you in the event that you are involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Homeowners Insurance: Oxford Auto Insurance also provides homeowners insurance policies that protect your home and personal belongings from damage or loss. This policy covers your dwelling, personal property, and liability coverage, which protects you from lawsuits arising from injuries that happen on your property.
- Renters Insurance: If you’re renting an apartment or house, Oxford Auto Insurance also provides renters insurance policies that protect your personal belongings from theft or damage.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Oxford Auto Insurance offers motorcycle insurance policies that cover liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage for your motorcycle.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Oxford Auto Insurance also provides commercial auto insurance policies for businesses with vehicles that are used for business purposes. This coverage is required by law and protects the business from liability in the event of an accident.
Policies Offered by Oxford Auto Insurance
Oxford Auto Insurance offers a range of policies to suit the needs of drivers in Illinois. These policies include:
- Liability Insurance: Liability insurance is required by law in Illinois and covers damages and injuries that you cause to other drivers in an accident.
- Collision Insurance: Collision insurance covers damages to your vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Comprehensive insurance covers damages to your vehicle that are not the result of an accident, such as theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage protects you in the event that you are involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) covers medical expenses and lost wages if you are injured in an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Oxford Auto Insurance also offers roadside assistance, which provides services such as jump-starts, tire changes, and towing in the event that your vehicle breaks down.
Benefits of Oxford Auto Insurance
There are several benefits to choosing Oxford Auto Insurance for your auto insurance needs, including:
- Affordable Rates: Oxford Auto Insurance offers competitive rates that are affordable for most drivers.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Oxford Auto Insurance has a reputation for providing exceptional customer service and is available to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Multiple Payment Options: Oxford Auto Insurance offers multiple payment options, including online payments, automatic payments, and payments by mail.
- Discounts: Oxford Auto Insurance offers several discounts to help you save money on your insurance premiums. These include multi-car discounts, safe driver discounts, and student discounts.
If you’re looking for an Oxford Auto Insurance location near you or need to contact them, this post will provide you with all the necessary information.
Oxford Auto Insurance Locations
Oxford Auto Insurance has over 60 locations across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Each location offers personalized service to clients and provides various types of insurance policies to meet their individual needs.
Here are some of the Oxford Auto Insurance locations:
- Addison, IL: 304 S Rohlwing Rd, Addison, IL 60101
- Berwyn, IL: 6808 W Cermak Rd, Berwyn, IL 60402
- Chicago, IL: 5005 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60639
- Cicero, IL: 1629 S Cicero Ave, Cicero, IL 60804
- East Chicago, IN: 502 E Chicago Ave, East Chicago, IN 46312
- Elgin, IL: 815 E Chicago St, Elgin, IL 60120
- Franklin Park, IL: 9711 W Grand Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131
- Hammond, IN: 6730 Indianapolis Blvd, Hammond, IN 46324
- Joliet, IL: 114 N Larkin Ave, Joliet, IL 60435
- Milwaukee, WI: 5265 N Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209
- Waukegan, IL: 928 S Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085
You can visit any of these locations to discuss your insurance needs and get a free quote. Alternatively, you can also call their toll-free number, 1-888-4-OXFORD, to get more information on their policies and pricing.
Oxford Auto Insurance Contacts
If you need to contact Oxford Auto Insurance for any reason, there are several ways to do so. Here are some of the contacts you can use:
- Phone: Oxford Auto Insurance has a toll-free number, 1-888-4-OXFORD (1-888-469-3763), that you can call to get information on their policies and pricing. You can also use this number to file a claim or speak to a customer service representative.
- Email: You can also contact Oxford Auto Insurance by email. They have a contact form on their website that you can fill out and submit. Once you submit the form, a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Live Chat: Oxford Auto Insurance also has a live chat feature on their website. You can use this feature to chat with a representative in real-time and get answers to your questions.
- Social Media: Oxford Auto Insurance is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can reach out to them through these platforms and get a response.
Oxford Auto Insurance is a reliable insurance provider that has been serving clients for over 70 years. They have over 60 locations across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, and offer various types of insurance policies to meet the needs of their clients. You can visit any of their locations or contact them through their toll-free number, email, live chat, or social media. With Oxford Auto Insurance, you can be sure that you’re getting quality insurance coverage at an affordable price.